Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Day!

Yes, we played in the snow today! It felt good.... honestly it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. AND.....for the first time ever I actually walked across a frozen pond. It was a thrill... especially when it all started to crack and move. At first I thought it was gunshots but no..... :)

Fun fact: If your pool is frozen and you want to skate... simply scrape down the snow and pour a little water over it. It is sooo fun. Just make sure you are wearing lots of padding because falling on ice hurts. Bitty and I also tried out our dancing skills on the pool. Ice skaters have it harder than I thought. : )


Caitlin Noel

P.S. Does anyone like Big Band era music and oldies like that? If you do you should listen to "Unchained Melodies". So sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment