Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Post

So as I was writing in my diary the other day I thought, what is the point of this little book? I write in it when I am inspired or when I want to remember something forever. I don't write out of anger because feelings and emotions change and there is forgiveness, whereas words last for lifetimes... Also, why does it have to be secret? If there is one good thing in my memoirs that could maybe encourage someone else, why do I hide my little book and warn my siblings and family not to read it? I am guessing it is just tradition... if you have a diary you keep it secret. But I think I would rather people read what they like now, than wait until I am passed away and it doesn't matter anymore. So yes... I am starting a blog. If you wish to read it then very well, I obviously don't mind. And if you think I am wasting my time, simply click the little X button in the top right hand of your screen so I don't waste your time as well. :)

My name is Caitlin Noel and I am 20 years old. I live in the beautiful hills of Tennessee with my loving family and husband. Yes, I am married. I was married on the 9th of June, 2008, to the most wonderful man alive. Nathan is my best friend, I don't know what I would do without him now. Life before I met Nathan was good, just growing up in a big family and loving all 7 of my brothers and sisters and learning from my two parents. But now that Nathan is part of my life, I have experienced happiness that I never knew before and I know I couldn't go back to being single without a deep hole in my heart. Thank you Lord for my husband and please bless him today. :)
I enjoy lots of different things... playing my violin or cello, reading God's word, spending time with my husband, singing and dancing, driving, cooking savory foods, visiting the assisted living home in Lebanon, writing poetry, and drawing to name a few... I also enjoy working with my husband in the office. I am his secretary? assistant manager?... I do whatever needs to be done. We recently set up an office in Lebanon for his company - White Design Roofing. I've enjoyed having everything organized and ready for business. It was a good choice. :)

Today is the first day this winter that it has truly snowed. Tennessee never seems to get a lot of snow, so today is rare. It has been coming down now for several hours, and the roads are getting dangerous. I will have to be very careful on the way home...

Also, today is my dear sister's sweet sixteen! Emily is not just my sister, but one of my very best friends. She was also the maid of honor in my wedding. :) Happy Birthday Emily!

Well, for now I will stop writing and possibly turn on some music... Song of the week?...Third Day's "Born Again". You should listen. :)

Caitlin Noel

1 comment: